Our goal is to promote networking and advocacy amongst osteopathic professionals in our service area. Your membership is key to us achieving this objective.
- Fall Membership Kick-Off
- Winter Celebration
- Diversity & Topic Specific Meet-Ups
- Spring Meeting
- Fall Legislative Meeting
- Up-to-date & relevant legislative communication
- DO Day at the Capitol
Even more benefits
- Service opportunities in our community & beyond
- Online physician directory for medical professionals and patients
- Targeted marketing for member physicians
- Scholarships for local students & residents
- Exclusive member-only benefits with area businesses
*Please note, only Practicing Physicians may sign-up online. If you are a Retired Physician, Resident or Student, please return your paper application indicating your status or email Kemper at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
If you are a practicing physician, click the image below to purchase your membership.